segunda-feira, 17 de março de 2014

Elton John - Duets - 1993

Elton John - Duets - 1993 


1. "Teardrops" (com k.d. Lang) – 4:55
2. "When I Think About Love (I Think About You)" (com P.M. Dawn) – 4:34
3. "The Power" (com Little Richard) – 6:25
4. "Shakey Ground" (com Don Henley) – 3:51
5. "True Love" (com Kiki Dee) – 3:34
6. "If You Were Me" (com Chris Rea) – 4:26
7. "A Woman's Needs" (com Tammy Wynette) – 5:18
8. "Old Friend" (com Nik Kershaw) – 4:16
9. "Go On And On" (com Gladys Knight) – 5:50
10. "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" (com RuPaul) – 5:00
11. "Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing" (com Marcella Detroit) – 3:36
12. "I'm Your Puppet" (com Paul Young) – 3:36
13. "Love Letters" (com Bonnie Raitt) – 4:01
14. "Born To Lose" (com Leonard Cohen) – 4:33
15. "Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me" (Ao vivo, com George Michael) – 5:47
16. "Duets For One" – 4:52

1. "Teardrops" (com k.d. Lang) – 4:55
2. "When I Think About Love (I Think About You)" (com P.M. Dawn) – 4:34
3. "The Power" (com Little Richard) – 6:25
4. "Shakey Ground" (com Don Henley) – 3:51
5. "True Love" (com Kiki Dee) – 3:34
6. "If You Were Me" (com Chris Rea) – 4:26
7. "A Woman's Needs" (com Tammy Wynette) – 5:18
8. "Old Friend" (com Nik Kershaw) – 4:16
9. "Go On And On" (com Gladys Knight) – 5:50
10. "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" (com RuPaul) – 5:00
11. "Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing" (com Marcella Detroit) – 3:36
12. "I'm Your Puppet" (com Paul Young) – 3:36
13. "Love Letters" (com Bonnie Raitt) – 4:01
14. "Born To Lose" (com Leonard Cohen) – 4:33
15. "Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me" (Ao vivo, com George Michael) – 5:47
16. "Duets For One" – 4:52

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário