quinta-feira, 17 de abril de 2014

The Singles Volume 7, 1970-1972 (2009)

The Singles Volume 7, 1970-1972 (2009)


CD 1.

01. Get Up I Feel Like Being Like A Sex Machine (Pt 1 & 2) Promo Version
02. Get Up I Feel Like Being Like A Sex Machine (Part 1)
03. Get Up I Feel Like Being Like A Sex Machine (Part 2)
04. Super Bad (Part 1 & Part 2) Promo Version
05. Super Bad (Part 1 & Part 2)
06. Super Bad (Part 3)
07. Fight Against Drug Abuse Public Service Announcement
08. Hey America Vocal
09. Hey America Sing Along
10. Santa Claus Is Definitely Here To Stay Vocal
11. Santa Claus Is Definitely Here To Stay Sing Along
12. Get Up, Get Into It, Get Involved (Part 1)
13. Get Up, Get Into It, Get Involved (Part 2)
14. Get Up, Get Into It, Get Involved (Part 1 Reverb Version)
15. Get Up, Get Into It, Get Involved (Part 2 Reverb Version)
16. I Cried
17. Soul Power (Part 1 Promo Version)
18. Soul Power (Parts 2 & 3 Promo Version)

CD 2.

01. Soul Power (Part 1)
02. Soul Power (Parts 2 & 3)
03. Spinning Wheel (Part 1)
04. Spinning Wheel (Part 2)
05. Escape-Ism (Part 1)
06. Escape-Ism (Part 2 & 3)
07. Escape-Ism (Part 1 Second Mix)
08. Escape-Ism (Part 2 & 3 Second Mix)
09. Hot Pants (Part 1 She Got To Use What She Got To Get What She Wants)
10. Hot Pants (Parts 2 & 3 (She Got To Use What She Got To Get What She Wants)
11. My Brother (Part 1 The J.B)
12. My Brother (Part 2 The J.B)
13. Make It Funky (Part 1)
14. Make It Funky (Part 2)
15. My Part/Make It Funky (Part 3)
16. My Part/Make It Funky (Part 4)
17. I'm A Greedy Man (Part 1)
18. I'm A Greedy Man (Part 2)
19. Just Won't Do Right Lyn Collins
20. Talking Loud And Saying Nothing (Part 1)
21. Talking Loud And Saying Nothing (Part 2)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário