quinta-feira, 17 de abril de 2014

The Singles Volume 3, 1964-1965 (2007)

The Singles Volume 3, 1964-1965 (2007)


CD 1.

01. Please Please Please (Re-Issue With Audience Overdub)
02. In The Wee Wee Hours (Of The Nite)
03. Again
04. How Long Darling
05. Caldonia
06. Evil
07. The Things That I Used To Do
08. Out Of The Blue
09. So Long
10. Dancin Little Thing
11. Soul Food (Part. 1)
12. Soul Food (Part. 2)
13. Out Of Sight
14. Maybe The Last Time
15. Tell Me What You're Gonna Do
16. I Don't Care
17. Think
18. Try Me (Re-Issue With Strings Overdub)

CD 2.

01. Have Mercy Baby
02. Just Won't Do Right (I Stay In The Chapel Every Night)
03. Fine Old Foxy Self
04. Medley:
I Found Someone
Why Do You Do Me Like You Do
I Want You So Bad
05. This Old Heart
06. It Was You
07. Devil's Hideaway
08. Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?
09. I Got You (Original)
10. Only You
11. Papa's Got A Brand New Bag (Part 1)
12. Papa's Got A Brand New Bag (Part 2)
13. Try Me (Single Version)
14. Papa's Got A Brand New Bag
15. I Got You (I Feel Good)
16. I Can't Help It (I Just Do-Do-Do)
17. Lost Someone
18. I'll Go Crazy

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário