terça-feira, 16 de fevereiro de 2021

Marvin Gaye - Os Grandes Sucessos de Marvin Gaye (2019)

 Marvin Gaye - Os Grandes Sucessos de Marvin Gaye (2019)


01 - I Heard It Through The Grapevine

02 - What's Going On

03 - Sexual Healing

04 - You Are Everything (with Diana Ross)

05 - 'T' Plays It Cool

06 - Let's Get It On

07 - Too Busy Thinking About My Baby

08 - How Can I Forget

09 - Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology)

10 - Stop, Look, Listen (To Your Heart) (with Diana Ross)

11 - Don't Mess With Mister 'T'

12 - You're All I Need To Get By (with Tammi Terrell)

13 - Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing (with Tammi Terrell)

14 - Don't You Miss Me A Little Bit Baby

15 - The Onion Song (with Tammi Terrell)

16 - Good Lovin' Ain't Easy To Come By (with Tammi Terrell)

17 - That's The Way Love Is

18 - Got To Give It Up (Part 1)

19 - When Did You Stop Loving Me, When Did I Stop Loving You

20 - I Wish It Would Rain

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário