segunda-feira, 19 de outubro de 2020

Vários - New York City Discotheque 2 (1977)

 Vários - New York City Discotheque 2 (1977)


01 - Isn't She Lovely - Stevie Wonder

02 - Goin' Up In Smoke - Eddie Kendricks

03 - Don't Leave Me This Way - Thelma Houston

04 - Down To Love Town - The Originals

05 - Let's Be Young Tonight - Jermaine Jackson

06 - Window Shopping - The Jackson Five

07 - Medley: Get Ready - Rare Earth / I Can't Help Myself - The Four Tops / Baby Love - Diana Ross & The Supremes / For Once In My Life - Stevie Wonder

08 - Stay Away - The Dynamic Superiors

09 - Overture - The Miracles

10 - The Power Of Music - The Miracles

11 - One Love In My Lifetime - Diana Ross

12 - To You From Me - Eddie Kendricks

13 - You're My Driving Wheel - The Supremes

14 - Medley: ABC - The Jackson Five / It's A Shame - The Spinners / Reach Out, I'll Be There - The Four Tops / My Cherie Amour -  Stevie Wonder


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário