terça-feira, 26 de agosto de 2014

Frank Sinatra - Duets - 1993

Frank Sinatra - Duets - 1993 


1. "The Lady Is a Tramp" (Richard Rodgers, Lorenz Hart) (with Luther Vandross) – 3:24
2. "What Now My Love" (Gilbert Bécaud, Carl Sigman, Pierre Delanoë) (with Aretha Franklin) – 3:15
3. "I've Got a Crush on You" (George Gershwin, Ira Gershwin) (with Barbra Streisand) – 3:23
4. "Summer Wind" (Heinz Meier, Hans Bradtke, Johnny Mercer) (with Julio Iglesias) – 2:32
5. "Come Rain or Come Shine" (Harold Arlen, Johnny Mercer) (with Gloria Estefan) – 4:04
6. "New York, New York" (Fred Ebb, John Kander) (with Tony Bennett) – 3:30
7. "They Can't Take That Away From Me" (George Gershwin, Ira Gershwin) (with Natalie Cole) – 3:11
8. "You Make Me Feel So Young" (Mack Gordon, Josef Myrow) (with Charles Aznavour) – 3:05
9. "Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out to Dry"/"In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning" (Sammy Cahn, Jule Styne)/(Bob Hilliard, David Mann) (with Carly Simon) – 3:57
10. "I've Got the World on a String" (Harold Arlen, Ted Koehler) (with Liza Minnelli) – 2:18
11. "Witchcraft" (Carolyn Leigh, Cy Coleman) (with Anita Baker) – 3:22
12. "I've Got You Under My Skin" (Cole Porter) (with Bono) – 3:32
13. "All the Way"/"One For My Baby (And One More For The Road)" (Cahn, Jimmy Van Heusen)/(Harold Arlen, Johnny Mercer) (with Kenny G) – 6:03

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário